Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shillai- The Heaven


The heaven-Shillai





  Everybody is attached to his/her birthplace or hometown, at least I am.
I am taking you to my hometown, my birthplace-Shillai.  
              
          Shillai is a small town situated in the Shivalik hills.
It is surrounded by mountains from all the sides. You can see the beautiful view of the state of Uttarakhand from Shillai. The people here are really very good at heart, and you rarely listen about any unusual incident. All in all its just perfect place to live.

          I am having a lot of memories of this place. I studied here till 5th class. I then went to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Nahan, a boarding  school, where i spent 7 unforgettable and most enjoyable years of my life. But I will discuss about it later. While in Navodaya, i always missed this place, the people of this place.Every time going back to Shillai give me the same pleasure as it gave me 10  years back.

     
     
           I always try to capture the beautiful scenery of this equally beautiful place. Here I am bringing to to you some of the pictures i clicked. I hope you will like it.




             I think you all might have got how my hometown is. Please do post comments and tell me whether or not you liked it. I may be bringing some more photos of this awesome place.

     Here is a link on which you can get some more info on Shillai.

   Enjoy life.....
   Regards
   Rohit 

4 comments:

  1. saala tu to professional blogger ban gaya bey..
    keep it up brother.... pictures are a real beauty and you gave an excellent account of your life and your city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot bro...
    After all it's you people who can help grow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Rohit. I personally like to travel a lot and every time I see such scenic beauty I wonder how much of beauty is there in India to see and explore. Thank You for taking us to your birth place.. You surely are a luck dude to have born there.

    Smiles :)
    Aby

    ReplyDelete